Relocation everywhere — including within the United States — is being driven by new and exciting trends. More than ever, it seems, employees and their families are motivated to choose their locations by flexible options, welcoming environments, and personal ties.
Even when an employee’s destination lies outside of a traditional metropolitan area in the USA, it’s important to know that state-level resources and information can be very useful, especially for:
- obtaining a driver’s license and other local identification
- determining school requirements and identifying education resources
- learning more about housing, utilities, legislation, and government
- discovering area intercity and regional transportation networks
- finding regional groups, clubs and activities
Below, you’ll find a list of Living Abroad’s USA city reports, re-grouped by state for easy reference. And if your employees are moving to USA metropolitan areas that extend across multiple states, such as New York City, Kansas City, Washington DC, Cincinnati, or St. Louis? Don’t worry — you’ll find that each report covers them all.
Written by Erin Fitzgerald, GMS, Content Manager