Are you involved with your company’s global mobility function and the many moving parts that go with handling successful international relocations? Busy global mobility professionals know that it’s easy for small details to pass unnoticed until things stop running smoothly.
One of the key areas of support for an international relocation is pre-departure information. Another is in-country guidance. Help your assignees become familiar with their new location by providing detailed country descriptions, as well as robust housing information, discussions on schools, and business culture tips. They’ll be relieved to know more about their new destinations before they go, as they settle in, and when they do business.
How does providing country specific information to your assignees and business travelers benefit your company?
- Raises assignee & family confidence levels
- Protects your company’s talent investment
- Eliminates questions to HR through up-to-date and local destination reports
- Guides assignees through setting up home and doing business in new environments
- Increases opportunity for assignment success
Prepared assignees are happy and productive, so equip your assignees today for a successful relocation!