Is your company working across cultures?
Twenty-first century global work requires cross-cultural competencies: the ability to navigate the complex and very different workstyles, expectations, behaviors and perceptions of successful work that different countries can have around the world. The DFA CULTURE COMPASS is a unique tool that empowers you to do just that by helping to:
- RECOGNIZE cultural position when it comes to workstyle preferences in comparison with over 130 countries around the world.
- UNDERSTAND how and why cultural work preferences may be different from those of colleagues across the globe.
- STRATEGIZE how to navigate these differences for improved global work success.
Recognizing, Understanding and Strategizing reflect the three stages required for the development of intercultural competencies when working across cultures. The DFA CULTURE COMPASS consists of three parts, each designed to help develop these competencies:
- Part One: A 40-question survey designed to provide a clear picture of your own cultural workstyle position: this will help you RECOGNIZE how work style preferences might be different from those of over 90 countries around the world.
- Part Two: A drop-down comparison and explanation of the differences between your own workstyle preferences and those of over 90 countries around the world: this will help you UNDERSTAND how and why you might work differently from colleagues abroad.
- Part Three: Solutions appropriate to the areas of greatest concern, that you can use immediately to STRATEGIZE work improvement in over 90 countries around the world.