- 177 global destinations
- Country-specific information on moving, living & doing business
- Web links to in-country resources
- One source for employees’ international relocation
- Professionally written for business use
- Comprehensive topics – including the most current issues
Living Abroad delivers essential preparation information, resources, and tools for expatriates and their families, international short-term assignees, and business travelers.
Overseas business assignments are complex and expensive. Information is key to making the move go smoothly, helping the family adjust, and knowing how to present a professional image – in a foreign culture – that reflects well on your company. All these elements promote a successful assignment and translate into corporate cost savings!
The International Relocation Center features thousands of thoroughly researched, well-organized articles on country-specific topics prepare the businessperson for a successful professional and personal experience overseas. Rely on Living Abroad – trusted source of world-class international relocation information since 1987 – to provide this valuable content.